ARCHITECTURAL INTERN/GENERAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Prepare design and construction drawings in coordination with Principals and Project Managers.
- Assist design team with conducting investigations and surveys of existing buildings.
- Assist Principals and Project Managers with project meetings, presentations and documentation.
- General Office Assistance: assist senior staff, answer phones, order office supplies, sort mail, and run errands.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- A creative thinker and hands on designer.
- Flexible, ability to work as a team player and balance projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage time in terms of planning, prioritizing and executing.
- Strong computer skills/proficient in Autodesk Revit. Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of the architecture and construction industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Design.
- 1-3 years working experience in the design and production of construction documents.
At RND Architects, we provide full service architectural and interior design services for institutional (medical and higher education), and public facilities located across North Carolina. We are located in Durham NC and have 12 employees, including architects, interior designers, architectural interns/designers, and BIM technicians. We are dedicated to a positive, employee-friendly atmosphere and offer competitive salaries and a full benefits package.
RND Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are curious about you. If you would like to know more about us and are interested in applying, please send cover letter, resume and portfolio via email to: email@example.com